How many of these statements apply to you?
- You know it’s harming your health but quitting seems impossible.
- You have tried to quit before but failed to maintain it.
- Your loved ones have begged you to stop.
- You feel looked down on in a society where smoking is no longer welcome.
- You have spent thousands of dollars buying cigarettes.
Join the thousands of people who have successfully given up their addiction to cigarettes with the help of hypnosis. Find out today how fast and easy it can be to be rid of smoking for good. Help is a click or phone call away.
Online Sessions Available
Benefits of quitting smoking*
- As soon as you stop smoking, you start to feel better.
- After 20 minutes, your blood pressure and pulse return to normal.
- After 24 hours your risk of heart attack starts to drop.
- After 14 days your circulation increases. The airways in your lungs relax.
Longer term benefits
The longer you go without a cigarette, the better it gets.
- After 1 - 9 months you cough less and your lungs work better.
- After 1 year your added risk of smoking-related heart disease or stroke is cut in half.
- After 5 years your risk of stroke is the same as someone who never smoked.
- After 10 years your risk of dying of lung cancer is much lower.
- After 15 years your risk of heart disease is similar to a non-smoker.
* Source: Ontario Ministry of Health, January 2018